Are you ever feeling
glum,upset, and unmotivated everyday? This is not good for us in long
run. We should never be like this and we deserve more. Do you ever think of
happiness?
Happiness come from the old Norse term' luck'/chance We always
mistaken happiness as the self satisfaction of possessing 'everything' we
desire eg: luxury car,big house, busty girlfriend, or macho boyfriend etc. Not
only we only think of manipulating the world. PLEASE: the world is not own just
by us.
In my humble opinion, these are the causes of unhappiness:
1.) Unable to appreciate
good perspective around us
2.) Self- centered ( concern only with own interest )
3.) Inability to observe
ourselves properly
4.) Loneliness
5.) Dislike of our own
We can actually find
happiness through several methods:
1.) Be optimistic
-we must always
think that any events that happen must have its own purpose
either it is bad or good and learn the lessons
2.) Forgive and forget
- Don't let hatred breed and settle inside you. If you forgive you
will be able to forget. Forgiving may not be easy but it brings you tremendous
peace. Forgive for your sake, if not theirs.
3.)
Always be true to yourself
-Choose
your own way of life without being pressured by anyone else. As an example of
this, Barrack Obama was born to a Muslim father, but chose to be a Christian.
4.) Feed
your soul
-
Participate in religious and spiritual growth can handle stress better and more
you happier Eg: meditation
5.)
SMILE : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
-The act
of smiles release endorphin into your body, which increase your self of
well-being and overall happiness
MEDITATION



Your blog is great~! It's quite simple but it's inspiring and motivating and I've learnt a lot after reading your blog :) Keep it up!
ReplyDeletePS: U can add more Mr.Bean videos? Its my childhood favourite cartoon :p
Your words of encouragement really perks me up!!!. I will try to post more videos about mr. bean in the future. : )
DeleteHi, Kah Lock, I just clicked inside this blog and it blows me up~ No more stress anymore about my uni life, hehe [juz kidding] Maybe you can add some more videos from Youtube from the comedy stars or channels such as Ling Big Yong, Namewee, Joseph Germani or even "WahBanana" Channel. Their videos are funny too and sometimes I laughed until my housemates knocked my door and call me to shut up~ Hehehe, have a nice day!!! XD
ReplyDeleteTHANKS BRO... But as far as i know Namewee videos are quite sensitive, doesn't it? ^_^
DeleteHey Kah Lock! I think I owe you a great favour. The minute I finish reading your blog and listening to the marvellous songs, I feel kinda brighten up, away from the usual worn out evening. You have just remind me that I need to pursue happiness too other than my studies. This the correct mind set one should have to avoid being stressed up. Anyway, I think you can improve your blog by increasing the font size of your subtitle so that readers can easily distinguish the subtitles from your main points. In the end, great job bro! This is really a great enlightenment for all of us :)
DeleteIt's so adorable of your icons that are using in the blog. I had attracted by your interesting contents. However, I had found that your blog there are some grammar mistakes. I think u should able to correct your grammar mistake. That will very good enough for your blogging.
ReplyDeletei'm feeling motivated after reading your blog, the part that "to be true to your self" is what highlights the whole thing. :) about your blog i think i have to agree with Louise though. by the way, nice list of songs.
ReplyDelete